India is one destination which has something to offer all year round. With the year split into three seasons – summer, monsoon and winter – different regions in the country spring to their best at different times. However, there are few months as perfect as June to travel in India. The month of June in India is special for several reasons and comes with many surprises. Here are five reasons why India is perfect for travel in June: Also Read - On Phone, PM Modi Discusses COVID-19 Situation With French President Macron
1. June is when the rains start pouring in providing a welcome respite from the scorching summer heat.
Also Read - Are Sanitary Napkins Not 'Essential' Enough to be COVID-19 Lockdown Exception?
2. It is the beginning of the off-season for famous attractions like Goa which means you can enjoy it sans the crowds.
Also Read - Reel Life Ram Arun Govil Watches Ramayan Along With His Grandchildren, Picture Goes Viral
3. The Western Sahyadris which spread across Maharashtra and Karnataka are at their most beautiful (and easy to access before the heavy rains of July)
4. The weather gets quite romantic in Kerala making it even more irresistible.
5. The barren beauty of Ladakh opens up for tourists!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!