Also Read - IPL 2020 Live Cricket Score KKR vs RCB, Today's Match 39 Live Updates Abu Dhabi: Banton Out, Karthik Joins Morgan
Kashmir is undoubtedly one of India’s most beautiful destinations. It has often been referred to as ‘Heaven on Earth’. Be it during summer when the roads have cleared and riders flock Ladakh or winter when the snow covers most of the region and it is ski season in Gulmarg, Kashmir is a fantastic holiday spot all year round. However, there is something about Kashmir in June that makes it the best place to be in India! (ALSO SEE 15 reasons why Jammu and Kashmir is the most romantic destination in India) In case you are wondering what is so special about Kashmir in June, read on. Also Read - Sanjay Dutt Returns Home With Sister Priya Dutt From Hospital After Beating Lung Cancer | See Pics
1. The Dal Lake looks like this in June!
Also Read - Hina Khan Slays in Rs 33K Midi Dress, Leaves Netizens Mesmerised With Her stylish Look
2. Roads to Ladakh – the best road trip route of India – open up for tourists.
CHECK OUT 20 photos of Ladakh that are out of this world!
3. Monasteries like Lamayuru gompa host colorful local festivals which are a delight to witness.
4. The pastures are greener than ever making the landscapes spectacular!
DO SEE 20 splendid photos of monsoon in India that will spark your wanderlust
5. It is neither too cold nor too hot which means it is the best time for camping!
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to firstname.lastname@example.org, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!