Also Read - Sanjay Gagnani on Being Productive by Learning How to Bake During COVID-19 Lockdown
Roxanne Bamboat AKA The Tiny Taster is a popular name in the food bloggers’ circuit. Known for her love for food, Roxanne has traveled to some of the most exotic locales to sample different world cuisines. Known as a pint size writer to a social media influencer, Roxanne Bamboat has carved her niche and today travels the world sampling food, one plate at a time. Roxanne joined us for a fun interview session on Twitter where she shared her favorite and quirky culinary experiences and a tip or two that we could use the next we went out for a meal. If you missed this Twinterview, here are excerpts just for you. Also Read - On This Day: Sri Lanka Pip India to Win Maiden World T20 Title
1. What is the weirdest dish you’ve tried so far?
Also Read - Nagpur Police Uses Shah Rukh Khan's Dialogue From Chennai Express to Spread CVOID-19 Awareness
2. One exotic dish that every foodie should try at least once
3. Which is your favorite Indian city for its food and eateries?
4. Name a country that you associate with good food
5. The most pocket-friendly restaurant that you’ve been to
6. Your favorite memory of food on your travels
7. Could you recommend any romantic restaurants in Mumbai for a first date?
8. What is the latest food trend in India?
9. Share some of your favorite food shots
10. Could you share some tips we could use the next time we go out for a meal?
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!