Also Read - Pep Guardiola's Mother Dies With Coronavirus
If the name Saumya Tandon does not ring a bell, the name Anita Bhabi certainly will! The gorgeous actress plays the role in the hit television show Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai and has quite a fan following. Saumya was also seen in the film Jab We Met where she played Kareena Kapoor’s sister. Even though she has a massive fan base for her lovable portrayal in the show, she has seldom spoken about her private life in public so much so that people were oblivious to the fact that she even got married in December last year. Saumya Tandon tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend Saurabh Devendra Singh but never really acknowledged it in public. However, she is currently on her honeymoon in Switzerland and has been posting photos of her trip on her social media handles. Saumya is doing everything touristy in the country including learning how to make chocolate, playing in the snow and even going skiing. We are sure you’d want to pack your bags and take a trip to Switzerland after looking at her photos. The actress is thoroughly enjoying her time off from work and we can’t wait to see more photos of the actress from Swiss land. ALSO SEE Kavita Kaushik’s destination wedding in Uttarakhand Also Read - Corona Effect: Maoist Leaders in Odisha Announce Ceasefire, Urge State Govt to Help Them With Medicine, Basic Amenities
1. Saumya is clearly enjoying Switzerland’s chilly winter
2. Saumya also learnt how to make Swiss chocolate. That’s her with her teacher and some chocolate on her nose
3. The actress is in love with Switzerland’s snow-capped mountains. That’s the view from her window
4. Another display of her affection for the snow and mountains!
5. Gearing up for her first ski lesson
6. And that’s her enjoying her time in the snow, again!
7. She can’t seem to get enough of the snow
8. We can imagine why she’s in love with Switzerland’s beauty
9. The newly-weds finally come together for a photo in the snow
ALSO SEE Kishwer and Suyyash having a ball in California
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to firstname.lastname@example.org, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!