Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover’s wedding was the talk of the town. Nobody could seem to stop talking about their wedding, which was a gala affair. But what was even more talked about was their trips to different places. The newlyweds have not really come out of their honeymoon phase and have been visiting places ever since they tied the knot, making us all envious. For their first honeymoon they flew to Maldives, a land of pristine blue waters. Their honeymoon pictures from Maldives showed us just how it should all be done. From frolicking on the beaches of Maldives to staying in dreamy resorts, these guys sure gave us some serious travel goals. Then they also posted pictures of their Spain vacation, which again instantly sparked our wanderlust. When we all thought, that their vacations may have come to an end, few days ago, they surprised us with yet another vacation photos from Bali. Bipasha and Karan who are on their second honeymoon in Bali (VIEW PICS) have been posting pictures of the beautiful place, the resort and also some selfies and hot bikini pictures. Apart from being jealous and drooling over their travel pictures, there are some travel lessons that we learned from their vacay and honeymoon pictures. Also Read - Desperate For Alcohol Amid Lockdown, 3 Men in Tamil Nadu Die After Drinking Paint Varnish
1. Matching clothes are always adorable!
Also Read - Scientists Convert Structure of Coronavirus Into Soothing Music, Here is Why
Like Bipasha and Karan wore these super adorable matching PJs
Also Read - Two-time Olympic Medallist Sushil Kumar Hasn't Given Up on Tokyo Dreams
2. Travel not to escape life, but for life to not escape you.
And with stunning views like these, there is not way you can’t be addicted to traveling, like the newlyweds Bipasha and Karan are right now.
3. Couple selfies are the best!
4. You can never have enough of bikinis on a beach vacation
5. And cheesy as it may be candlelight dinner is quite cool indeed.
6. Crazy is the new normal. Life is better only when you do crazy things, wherever you are!
7. Take fitness with you, wherever you go!
8. Take a moment to pose in all your pretty dresses.
9. And make time for some solo selfies!
10. A perfect travel buddy makes traveling a lot better and crazier!
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to firstname.lastname@example.org, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!