Also Read - Travellers, Tent City in Rann Of Kutch Reopens Today in Kutch District, Just in Time For Diwali
Someone has rightly said, It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream. Theres something so beautiful about sunsets that no words can express it. And whats even more fascinating is how splendid the sunset looks at every different location. Some find sunsets romantic, quite a few are inspired to write, many get into the philosophical mode. Its intriguing, the effect that the same sight can have on different people. If you admire the beauty of sunsets, and could travel places, just to capture the moment, heres a list of places in India, where sunsets are breathtakingly beautiful! Also Read - Planning a Trip to Rann of Kutch? Here's When Tent City is Opening For Tourists in Diwali Time
1. Rann of Kutch: Watching the sun set over salt flat lands, with nothing lying between you and the sun, is one of the most amazing experiences in life. The seamless horizon will leave you dazzled! Also Read - Rann of Kutch: Top 5 National Parks And Wildlife Sanctuaries
2. Nubra Valley: Located 10000 feet above sea level, the Nubra valley is a picturesque location. While the sunsets are slightly cold at this valley, you can enjoy them with a local drink in your hand. The panoramic view and the colour-changing sky are bound to leave you mesmerised.
3. Kanyakumari: Kanyakumari, the Southernmost tip of the Indian sub-continent offers a lovely view of the sunset. The Vivekananda Rock Memorial and the 133 feet tall statue of Tamil saintpoet Thiruvalluvar are located here. Watching the suns rays cloaking the statue is eye-catching.
4. Umiam Lake, Meghalaya: Lying amidst lush green scenery, this lake itself is a wonderful sight. But the view is even more striking during the sunset. The serene backdrop only adds to the memorable experience.
5. Palolem beach, Goa: Watching sunset at a beach is one of the most beautiful experiences in life. No matter how many times you watch it, you will still be impressed by its beauty. Palolem beach in Goa, with its white sand and blue water is the perfect place to be, if you love watching sunsets.
6. Elephanta Beach, Havelock: Elephanta Beach on the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, with its greenish blue waters and white sand is another location one shouldnt miss, if they want to catch an unforgettable sunset!
7. Agumbe: Agumbe in Karnataka, is often called as the Cherrapunji of the South. It is home to many waterfalls and greenery blankets the place in a striking way. The sunset view in Agumbe will leave speechless!