The 74th Golden Globe Awards took place on January 8 in California, in Beverly Hills to be precise. The acclaimed awards that honor the best in American film and television saw the A-listers strutting in their best to either attend, present or win awards. But did you know it is not uncommon to spot Hollywood stars in Beverly Hills as it is the address of many famous stars. The star-studded area of California has some of the most posh and expensive properties and is home to the famous Rodeo Drive shopping district as well. Here’s a peek of Beverly Hills in all its glory. Take a look at these ten photos and get a feel of where these celebs live. Also Read - BFI Nominates 5 Boxers And three coaches For The National Sports Awards 2020
1. Signboard of Beverly Hills in Wilshire Boulevard
2. Tree-lined streets of the famous hills
Also Read - India-China Ladakh Standoff: 'Situation Stable And Controllable, All Channels Open For Talks,' Says Beijing
3. City Hall of Beverly Hills
Also Read - Style Tips to Wear Mom Jeans: How to Look Cool Wearing 'Unhip' Denim at Any Occasion
4. Spotting fancy cars like these isn’t uncommon
5. Beverly Hills signboard. The area is also known by its famous zip code – 90210
6. An aerial view of the six-way stop street intersection
7. A signboard of the famous Rodeo Drive
8. Rodeo Drive is famous for its haute couture and designer labels
9. Rodeo Drive shops
10. Top view of the streets of Rodeo Drive shopping district
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!