Hritihk Roshan turns 43 today and since his debut film Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, he has been the heartthrob of the nation. In a recent interview he said his life has come a full circle and rightly so, he has had amazing highs as well as lows in both his professional and personal life. The actor is all set to charm us again with his next film Kaabil but he plans to spend his birthday with his two sons and family. Hrithik is a dotting dad and loves to go on holidays with his kids. The trio have spent many a vacations to bond and have their father-son adventures. Hrithik often shares his holiday photos on his Instagram and they are nothing short of adorable. Since the actor isn’t taking a vacation this birthday, we take a look back at the amazing ones he’s had in the recent past and wish he has many more in the future as well. ALSO SEE Hrithik took his boys for an epic vacation, view pics! Also Read - We Have Named Her 'Priyanka Twitter Vadra': UP Deputy CM's Jibe at Congress Leader
1. The most recent trip to snow-clad mountains
Also Read - Soon After CM Kejriwal's Warning, Delhi Govt Files an FIR Against Private Hospital For Allegedly Violating COVID-19 Norms
Also Read - 11 Tremors in 3 Months Not Enough? Major Earthquake Likely to Hit Delhi-NCR Soon, Experts Predict Severe Destruction
2. The trio learnt to ski as they ushered in 2017
3. Vacations call for some yummy ice cream
4. Living it up in South Africa
5. That’s Madrid for you
6. Learning archery from the locals in Africa
7. Looks like they managed to learn the ropes of skiing
8. A new boy band in the making! The trio pose in an alleyway
9. Hrithik trying to read a map to lead the way. Did he succeed?!
10. And that’s them with their mom and friends in Dubai
ALSO SEE Hrithik and Sussanne reunite for a family vacation
Photographs courtesy: Instagram
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to firstname.lastname@example.org, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!