If you live in Mumbai, then you know that the most obvious option that comes to mind when you think of a getaway is Lonavala! You may already have taken several trips with your friends and family to this hill station and noticed that you are never the only ones there. The large number of resorts, hotels, shops, restaurants, stalls, and cars of other tourists make you feel like this place has been exploited way too much and is now just a commercialized spot better off avoided. (ALSO SEE 10 tree house resorts in India that look absolutely magical!) However, despite thinking so, you must have ended up going back to Lonavala time and again! Ever wondered why? Here are 5 reasons why Lonavala will ALWAYS remain Mumbai’s best getaway: Also Read - IPL 2020 Points Table Today Latest Update After KKR vs KXIP, Match 46: Kings XI Punjab Move to Fourth Spot After Win Over Kolkata Knight Riders; KL Rahul Extends Lead Over Orange Cap, Mohammed Shami Grabs 2nd Spot in Purple Cap Tally
1. It is just about 80 km from Mumbai (lesser from Navi Mumbai) making it the nearest hill station you can visit to get away from the Mumbai heat and humidity!
Also Read - SRH vs DC 11Wickets Fantasy Cricket Tips Dream11 IPL 2020: Pitch Report, Fantasy Playing Tips, Probable XIs For Today's Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals T20 Match 47 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium 7.30 PM IST October 27 Tuesday
2. The road to Lonavala is extremely scenic and in great shape thanks to the Mumbai-Pune expressway. Even the biker’s route is spectacular and worth the ride!
Also Read - MBCC vs PMCC Dream11 Team Prediction ECS T10 - Barcelona 2020: Captain, Vice-captain, Fantasy Playing Tips And Probable XIs For Today's Men in Blue CC vs Pak Montcada CC T10 Match at Montjuic Ground, Barcelona 1 PM IST October 27 Tuesday
3. Lonavala is full of hotels and resorts for all kinds of budgets. So, whether you are a backpacker, a student or a family person, Lonavala has something that suits your age, pocket and purpose.
CHECK OUT Top 5: Best resorts in Lonavala that spell luxury
4. From local stalls that serve everything from pakodas to maggi to tea to shops that sell chikkis and fudge, you have plenty of snacking options making it a perfect day out!
5. The magnificent views of the western Sahyadris! Where else can you get a view like this so close to Mumbai??
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to firstname.lastname@example.org, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!