Mumbai, often called the City of Dreams, is one of the biggest tourist attractions in India. The metro is known for its fast-paced life among several other things. Its iconic landmarks are easily recognisable thanks to their Victorian architecture that still stands strong. Mumbai is a crumbling city that many people call home and every year, more and more number of people are added to it. Several tourists flock here to get a glimpse of the beauty of Mumbai and to experience what it is to survive in this metropolitan. From commuting in local trains to finding a house in this space-deprived city and to welcoming the first showers or gazing at the sea, Mumbai is amazing in its little ways. The recently out trailer of OK Jaanu starring Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapoor is extensively shot in Mumbai. While we can’t wait to catch the movie, the trailer itself showcases life in this metro with much precision. The lead couple is seen roaming the streets, taking the train and even sharing an apartment in Mumbai. Those who haven’t been to Mumbai are sure to get a glimpse of the city and its life and Mumbaikars will identity it. Here’s a sneak peek of the city as seen in OK Jaanu trailer. ALSO SEE 6 films that capture the spirit of Mumbai Also Read - 'Touching Gesture'! Narayana Murthy Touches The Feet of Ratan Tata And Twitter Can't Stop Hailing The 'Historic Moment'
1. Shraddha and Aditya romance at Marine Drive with the skyline of Mumbai for a backdrop
Also Read - JNU Violence Highlights: Student Protests Emerge Across Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata; Film Fraternity Joins in
Also Read - PMC Scam: With Rs 90 Lakh Stuck in Beleaguered Bank, ex-Jet Airways Staffer Dies of Cardiac Arrest After Attending Protest
2. The famous Bandra-Worli Sea Link that makes for a perfect drive at night
3. The lead pair against the iconic CST railway station in south Mumbai
4. And that’s them on their terrace having a moment. High-rise buildings are common in Mumbai, just like this one
5. Taking a regular kaali peeli cab which is again synonymous with this metro
6. And that’s the Arabian Sea. Ferry rides like the ones here are a major tourist attraction
7. Mumbai’s lifeline, its local trains are also shown in OK Jaanu
8. The beach, buildings and the sea: all things Mumbai is famous for in one frame
If you haven’t seen the trailer already, take a look here:
Photographs courtesy: Youtube
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!