Republic Day is just a day away and while the rehearsals for the big day are on in full swing in the capital, we will have to wait to watch the parade that is one of the grandest in the world. Every year, the Republic Day Parade takes place at Rajpath in Delhi where Indian armed forces as well as other troops come together to put up a phenomenal show on display. The parade is something that you should definitely watch either on your television or live if you are in Delhi. The country showcases its military might and its diverse culture during the Republic Day Parade. While the 2017 parade will take place on January 26, we bring to you stunning images from the parades held in previous years. Take a look and be wowed with the amazing show that is in store for you tomorrow. ALSO SEE Significance of Republic Day Also Read - 'Public-Private Sectors Must Come Together to Combat Coronavirus,' Says Health Minister Harsh Vardhan
1. The armed forces all ready to march their way to glory
Also Read - Demand for N95 Masks, Sanitisers Shoots Up Amid Coronavirus Scare in Delhi-NCR
2. Soldiers in uniform marching in sync
Also Read - Uttar Pradesh: 6 Killed as Car Drifts Off Road, Falls Into Canal Due to Fog in Greater Noida
3. The Border Security Forces come on camels in the parade
4. The Navy showcases its march in their distinct uniform
5. Men from Indian Army’s motorcycle club showcase their talent
6. The President’s bodyguards come on horses bearing flags
7. Another contingent of soldiers in rasp attention
8. A batch of Navy soldiers all set for the parade
9. Cadets from NCC are also part of the Republic Day Parade
10. This photo is simply worth a thousand words
11. The march past is one of the main attractions of the parade
12. We are surely feeling patriotic, are you?
ALSO SEE Buy passes for the 68th Republic Day Parade
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!