Photograph courtesy: Instagram
Celebrity couples often fly off to beautiful locales to ring in their special days like anniversaries, birthdays or simply to escape their routine life and unwind. While we may not be able to do so all the time, we can live vicariously looking at their vacation photos in exotic destinations. Recently, actor Ruslaan Mumtaz who is best remembered for his college romance movie MP3, took his wife Nirali Mehta for a week-long trip to Mauritius. The couple took an extended Valentine’s Day vacay to explore the beaches and islands of Mauritius and stayed at different resorts too including Mauricia Beachcomber Resort & Spa and Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa. Being a couple’s trip, they shared some amazing photos against beautiful backdrops of the sun, sand and sea and also showed off their perfect bodies in their swimwear. From the looks of it, the two had an amazing time in Mauritius and the photos are enough to give us couple travel goals. Take a look at their awesome vacation photos below. ALSO SEE Photos of Shabbir Ahluwalia and Kanchi Kaul holidaying in Maldives Also Read - With 35 Deaths, 1400 Confirmed Cases in India, Delhi's Nizamuddin Emerges as New Epicentre of Coronavirus
1. Spreading their love at Ile Aux Cerfs Island
Also Read - Coronavirus Pandemic: No Pay Cut For South African Cricketers For 2020-21 Season Despite Growing Concerns
2. A candid frame captured by a friend of the couple
3. Flirty fun at Gabriel Island
4. Beach hopping in Mauritius. This one’s Belle Mare Beach
5. The couple rang in Valentine’s Day in their private plunge pool at the hotel
6. Even on vacation, Ruslaan and Nirali never miss their workout
7. No wonder they look so hot in their swimwear
8. Enjoying a day sail and soaking up some sun
9. Good food and good company and a great view! What more do you need on a vacay?
10. Scooting around in Mauritius
11. The duo can’t seem to take their eyes off each other
12. And we can’t take our eyes off them and the beautiful backdrops!
ALSO SEE Sunny Leone got playful in Kashmir and here are the pics!
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!