Asin Thottumkal who recently tied the knot with Micromax co-founder Rahul Sharma is living life to the fullest. A look at the actress’ Instagram feed and you will mostly find vacation photos to some of the most exotic and breathtaking destinations in the world. Earlier we shared her African safari photos and videos and now, the couple is off to Italy to enjoy a pleasant summer in the European country. After making a pit stop in London, Asin and Rahul flew to Italy and are having the time of their lives. Not just donning pretty hats and dresses, Asin even tried her hand at riding a boat and flying a seaplane. The daredevil that she is, we totally expected her to ace it. From street shopping to going on yacht rides, Asin and Rahul are having a ball in Italy and making us turn green with envy. Take a look at their amazing Italy vacay here. Also Read - New Single-Day Spike Record Every Day: 9,304 New Cases in Last 24 Hours | 10 Developments
1. Having an artsy afternoon at Sotheby’s in London
Also Read - World Environment Day 2020: From Planting Trees to Controlling Industrial Waste, 5 Things One Should Continue Doing Post Lockdown Period
2. Admiring the world’s largest rough cut diamond, 3 billion years old!
Also Read - Batsmen at Advantage if Nothing Allowed to Shine The Ball: India Batting Coach Vikram Rathour
3. All set for a lunch date with her bae in London
4. Milan diaries where Asin befriended this little bird
5. And checked out the city’s Gothic architecture
6. Badass Asin riding a boat in Lake Como
7. But not before posing for pictures
8. After a boat ride, it is time to fly
9. Watch Asin flying a seaplane #likeaboss
10. Posing with her ride after the successful flight
11. Guess who joined them on their vacation? It’s Akshay Kumar
12. But the couple soon left for a romantic candlelit dinner
13. And enjoyed a yacht ride in Capri
14. Asin exploring the streets of Capri
Photographs courtesy: Instagram/Asin
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!