Studying a semester abroad has become quiet famous all around the world. Not only can you actually travel the country, but you’d probably find an amazing university to call home for a couple of months in India. So if you’re looking at this vast country as one of your options to come and study abroad, here are a few reasons why you must not think any further, but book that seat on a flight and a college to actually come here and experience it for yourself Also Read - Live Match Streaming India vs England 3rd Test Day 2: When And Where to Watch IND vs ENG Day-Night Test Online And on TV
1. The actual meaning of a cultural exchange is fully understood in India
Also Read - Highlights Ind vs Eng 3rd Test Day 1 Motera As it Happened: Rohit Sharma Fifty, Axar Patel's Six-For Headline India's Dominance in Pink-Ball Test
2. It is comparatively cheaper than a lot of western countries
Also Read - Rahul Gandhi Takes Dip Into Sea With Fishermen in Kerala | SEE PHOTOS
3. The diversity is immeasurable. You may have a few not – so – good experiences, yet, you’ll be in love with this place!
4. You’ll learn a new language and probably some Yoga too
5. Your end of semester report on India will definitely impress your professor!
6. There is so much to see in India, every place will be a new surprise for sure
7. History is just too magnificent to miss out on
8. Experience the famous Indian Hospitality to take back home
9. This is one of those places where people like Steve Jobs, Elizabeth Gilbert and George Harrison came to find the purpose to their existence!
10. Last but not the least, there some kick-ass universities that offer amazing courses that complete the whole purpose of you being here in the first place!