Attention Commuters! Road Diversions in Noida Today due to Cyclothon. Read Traffic Advisory Here
As per the advisory, traffic coming from the direction of DND, Chilla red light towards the Film City flyover to go to Elevated road will have to take a left turn ahead of the "Ganda Naala" and go towards the destination via Sector 37 to Sector 71.
Noida: On the account of a proposed cyclothon, there will be some traffic diversions in Noida on March 19 from 5 am to 10 am, according to a police advisory. The diversions will be largely for those commuters intending to use the Elevated Road that connects traffic between Sector 71 on one side and the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway on the other.
“It is informed to the general public that the HCL Cyclothon 2023 is scheduled on March 19 from 5 am to 10 am. The cyclothon will start from the DLF Parking in Sector 18 and go through Nursery Tiraha, Atta Underpass, Cambridge School Tiraha and going above the Elevated corridor will take a U-turn from Sector 60, going back again over the Elevated corridor, then Atta underpass and take U-turn from Filmcity fly over to reach the DLF parking,” police added. If required, there will be some traffic diversions during the event, it added.
You may like to read
🚨 यातायात एडवाइजरी🚨
दिनांक 19.03.2023 को HCL Corporation Private Ltd द्वारा HCL Cyclothon 2023 के आयोजन के दृष्टिगत यातायात का प्रबंधन/डायवर्जन!
यातायात हेल्पलाइन नं0- 9971009001 pic.twitter.com/lB2DsS18QW
— Noida Traffic Police (@noidatraffic) March 19, 2023
Commuters Alert! Check Routes, and Road Maps Here
- As per the advisory, traffic coming from the direction of DND, Chilla red light towards the Film City flyover to go to Elevated road will have to take a left turn ahead of the “Ganda Naala” and go towards the destination via Sector 37 to Sector 71.
- On the Noida-Greater Noida Expressway, the traffic coming from the Greater Noida side via the elevated route will be able to reach the destination via the Mahamaya flyover, Sector 37, City Centre, Sector 71.
- The traffic from the Elevated road via Cambridge School Tiraha will be able to turn around from Cambridge Tiraha and go under the Elevated Road towards the destination, according to the advisory.
- The traffic coming from DPS Sector 28 and going towards Sector 18 will be able to go towards the destination via Brahmaputra Market Sector 29.
- Traffic going towards Film City from opposite GIP Mall via Sector 37 will have to go to their destination via Atta Market and then Rajnigandha Chowk, it added.
Traffic Helpline Number
- “In case of any inconvenience, the traffic helpline number 9971009001 can be contacted. Please use alternative routes to avoid inconvenience,” the traffic police advised.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest News News on India.com.