By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
Covid-19 and Diabetes: Complications, Risks, Diet, Precautionary Measures | Doctor Answers
Watch video to find out Covid-19 and Diabetes Complications, Risks, Diet, Precautionary Measures, doctor explains.
Covid-19 and Diabetes: Patients with diabetes have been in the spotlight since the coronavirus pandemic began. Dr Harsh Bardhan, MBBS, MD, Ex RML Hospital New Delhi, Founder& Chairman, Diabetes Reversal Mission explains Covid-19 and Diabetes Complications, Risks, Diet, Precautionary Measures.
Covid-19 and Diabetes Doctor Answers
- Are people with diabetes more likely to get COVID-19?
- Do people with diabetes have a higher chance of serious complications from COVID-19?
- Are the risks different for people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
- What measures do diabetes patients need to take if they test positive?
- Does COVID-19 cause diabetes?
- Will COVID-19 impact my access to insulin and other diabetes supplies?
- Any special Covid-Diet for diabetes patients?