Covid-19 and Diabetes:
Patients with diabetes have been in the spotlight since the coronavirus pandemic began. Dr Harsh Bardhan, MBBS, MD, Ex RML Hospital New Delhi, Founder& Chairman, Diabetes Reversal Mission explains Covid-19 and Diabetes Complications, Risks, Diet, Precautionary Measures.Also Read - The Story of Adar Poonawalla, India's Vaccine Prince
Covid-19 and Diabetes Doctor Answers Also Read - What is Black Fungus? Latest Symptoms, Causes, Preventive Measures Explained | Watch Video
Also Read - Oxygen Concentrator Explained : How to Set up and Use at Home | Watch Video to Know
- Are people with diabetes more likely to get COVID-19?
- Do people with diabetes have a higher chance of serious complications from COVID-19?
- Are the risks different for people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes?
- What measures do diabetes patients need to take if they test positive?
- Does COVID-19 cause diabetes?
- Will COVID-19 impact my access to insulin and other diabetes supplies?
- Any special Covid-Diet for diabetes patients?