Weekly Stock Market Outlook July 26 – August 1:
Key Factors That Traders Need to Keep in Mind Before Markets Open #MoneyMatters With Mr. Vikas Jain, Senior Research Analyst, Reliance Securities. Watch Video to find out where to and how to invest in the share market.Also Read - Blinkit's Printout At Home Feature Failed To Woo Customers, Says Report
Weekly Stock Market Outlook July 26 – August 1 Also Read - Gold Rates Today See Slight Increase. Check The Price Of Yellow Metal In Your City Here.
Also Read - Reliance AGM 2022: Company To Roll Out Jio 5G Services, Meta And Jio Collaborate To Launch JioMart On WhatsApp - Watch Video
- Due to last week’s global mark, nifty has made a strong bottom around 15,650, 15,700 and full recovery has been done, almost 15,850 has been recovered.
- We saw good results in Individual Sectors, ECCE, Asian Paints, Havells India, and Jubilant Foodworks.
- PSU Banks & Private Brands remained weak.
- Due to rollover move next week there may be a dicey situation in the market.
- JSW Steel’s results are very good in the metal sector, it will remain in focus, we can see a boom in JSW Steels and Tata Steels.