Breastfeeding Week 2021/Can breast milk be stored?/If you have small breasts, you can’t produce enough milk, Answered :
The attitude towards Breastfeeding in India is generally influenced by social, cultural and economic factors, many women fail to openly share their problems and choosing between work life and breast feeding becomes quite challenging for them. Whether be it breast feeding or maternity concerns, World Breastfeeding week, gives us an opportunity to educate, promote and support progressive trends to normalize breastfeeding as a special bond between the baby and mother. In conversation with us Dr. Sumita Saha, consultant Neonatologist and Paediatrician, Fortis Hospital Kolkata to discuss with us all about the breastfeeding myths, tips for breastfeeding and breastfeeding and cancer.Also Read - Feeling Sleepy After Lunch? Tips to Control Sleepiness After Lunch | Watch Video
Busting Myths: Also Read - Dengue Prevention Tips: Delhi Witnesses Massive Surge In Dengue Cases, Here's How You Can Protect Yourself - Watch Video
- If you have small breasts, you can’t produce enough milk
- Mothers should eat only bland food while breast feeding
- You shouldn’t breastfeed if you’re sick
- You become a bad mother, if you don’t breastfeed
- How do one know if the milk is sufficient for the baby?
- Why do some lactating mothers yield more milk than others?
- Can breast milk be stored?
Breast feeding and cancer risks Also Read - Khosta-2 Virus: Scientists Find A New Virus In Russian Bats Which Can Infect Humans, Here's All You Need To Know - Watch Video
- Association between breastfeeding and breast cancer risk: evidence from a meta-analysis.