Friendship Day 2015 falls on Sunday, August 2 and everyone is busy making plans to celebrate this day with their friends. But have you pondered over the fact that who are these ‘friends’? Well, we do not think over it about it because come on friends are friends, Right? This lovely relationship need not be explained in mere words. In one line – Friends are our chosen family with whom we would love to spend endless hours. As we all gear up to hang out with our best buddies, there are few funny quotes that you would love to send your friend. These collection of witty sayings by famous people on friendship will not only make best friend crack but also strengthen the love rock-solid bond between you two. Also Read: Happy Friendship Day 2015 Status for WhatsApp, Hike, Facebook and other social networking sites! Also Read - Friendship Day 2019: Facebook Messages, WhatsApp SMS, Text And Quotes to Wish Your BFFs
1. There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. Quote by Linda Grayson.
2. A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body. Quote by Jim Hayes.
3. It is the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected. Said by Charles Lamb.
4. When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, ‘Damn, that was fun.’ Quote by Groucho Marx.
5. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. Quote By Ralph Waldo Emerson. Also Read - Friendship Day Quotes: Make Your Friends Feel Special And Let Them Know They Are Important
Also Read - Friendship Day 2018: Funny And Warm Messages to Wish Happy Friendship Day to Your Best Friend
Can you just imagine your life without being around those special people whom you never will call special on their face? And that is the best part about having friends in life. No pretention, no need to be the smart or perfect person in front of them. They know you are flawed and totally have respect for it.
6. It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. Quote by Marlene Dietrich.
7. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. Quote by Oprah Winfrey.
8. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. Quote by Bernard Meltzer.
9.The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn’t exist. Quote By Aaron Machado
10. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. Quote by C.S. Lewis
11. Good friends offer a shoulder when you need to cry. Best friends are there with a shovel to beat up who made you cry. By Unknown.
So now you have read so much about friendship on the Internet. So how about you go and surprise you closest and dearest person in the world on this lovely occasion. Try reading some motivational quotes in front of them and be ready to be the laughing stock the entire year. So these above quotes are just to bring a smile on their face and should not just be the only thing you have done for them this Friendship Day. Start with sending a nice message or tag them on Facebook. And later have a blast on Friendship Day 2015. (Photo Credits: Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook).