Practice makes a person perfect, but it is done is a wrong way then it often leads to consequences, sometimes death. The incident is about a 19-year-old teenager from Hyderabad, who wanted to make his career in the glam world by participating in the reality show ‘India’s Got Talent’. During the practice for the show April 7, Mohammed Jalauddin got himself burnt and succumbed to injuries on Sunday. Also Read - Malaika Arora Finally Reacts to Speculations on Tying The Knot With Rumoured Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor Next Year
A resident of Salala, Barkas in old city, Jalauddin was trying to perform the fire stunt through his mouth previous week. While he poured kerosene in his mouth and blew it against a fire stick, his friends were filming the entire incident in their mobile phone so that they can send it to the television reality show. Jalauddin was successful in his first attempt, but in the second round he did something that he shouldn’t have done. ALSO READ: Kerala Temple fire: Fireworks at Puttingal kill 112, leaves 380 injured (Video) Also Read - Malaika Arora And Arjun Kapoor Make Relationship Official by Stepping Out For Dinner Date Together?
Jalauddin poured kerosene in his t-shirt and lit it with fire. His plan was to remove the t-shirt while it was on fire, but till the time he could realise, he body caught fire and he had around 60-70 per cent burns. Explaining the situation, a local police officer stated as reported by Hindustan Times, “He wanted to practice and make an entry in to ‘India’s Got Talent’ by sending video clips. He then poured kerosene on his T-shirt and lit it but his body caught fire even before he could remove the T-shirt to complete the stunt.” Also Read - Karan Johar Teases Malaika Arora About Her Birthday Trip, Was She With Rumoured Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor?
After suffering for a week, Jalauddin succumbed to bur injuries. On this the officer said, “His voluntary and adventurist action led to his death.”. As the case under 174 of the Criminal Procedure Code, police have registered a case and have handed over the body to his kin. Before you watch this video, we would like to appeal you please do not try this. Viewers discretion is advised.
Video Courtesy: Hindustan Times