Also Read - 'Parag Ji, Khayal Rakhna', Netizens to Twitter CEO After Losing Followers on Social Media
In the age of social media, many funny memes and images go viral on social networking sites like WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and a lot more. India, home to many diverse cultures, is truly an incredible place and presents humour in daily life in many forms – one of them being the funny nameplates or signboards across the country. We look at some funny pictures from Facebook, which are a result of either negligence, lack of English grammar or simply over-confidence! Check them out here! Also Read - Agrawal Tweet Bhandar to Agrawal Tweets: Memes Erupt As Parag Agrawal Becomes Twitter CEO
1. Would you go to this doctor? Also Read - UK Watchdog Directs Facebook to Sell Online GIF Platform Giphy | Details Inside
2. Confusing. Is this extremely good sarcasm or not? You are welcome, perhaps?
3. The jugaad janta of India can put to use any junk they can lay their hands on.
4. Thanks for the suggestion, Mr Truck Driver!
5. The best example of phonetics, desi ishtyle. And where else, in our beloved Punjab.
6. Checkmate. Don’t swim here!!!
7. Don’t you just love to see a bunch of strangers Photoshopped together with creepy English.
8. The answer to your cooling needs in two rooms.
9. So, is this man making an entry or exit?
10. OK, we are sure Raj will be doing that but to write it, decorate it and give the date too seems little odd.
11. Another example of too frank a sign. It is often the most unwanted words that make for such hilarious double meanings.
12. And the sexual innuendos continue. We thought the Metro sites were covered to avoid accidents but it turns out I was horribly wrong.
13. Is this a sign from the late 1800s? We think witch hunting had stopped.
14. We all know of people who often travel without a ticket but it seems cattle follow rules better than human beings.
15. How often does their system fail that they have a sign for it.
16. Who needs Swiss banks when you can lock your sack.
17. A subtle message of wisdom with excellent diction.
18. Barter system being practiced in this agency.
19. Mashallah, Subhaan Allah. English and logic don’t live here.
20. Wish for a safe flight. Worship the gods, so what if it’s near the runway?
21. Why pay rent for a shop when road tax is so much less.
22. Paranoid about swine flu? This is pushing it a bit too far, especially with the colour coordinated face masks for the bride and groom.
23. A construction site for people to be constructed? We thought cloning needed a futuristic lab, not a ditch.
24. Do they expect the Hulk to visit anytime soon?
25. Enjoy the feeling of driving a car when you ride this bicycle. Go ahead, test out this cutting edge technology.
26. Getting this modification done will certainly increase the re-sale value of this Maruti 800.
27. Real good news that there has been some progress in work. Thanks for keeping us posted.
28. Dhoom:4 has been cast already? Looks like the boys’ gang in Dhoom finally has competition!
29. So sad that the caring boy can’t get his up. Thank God that it’s curable.
30. Facebook’s office after the apocalypse?
31. There’s something not quite right about the Starbucks on Baga Beach in Goa.
32. We have solved the problem of accidents by authoritative signs.
33. What was in the bottles before?
34. The apostrophe does absolutely nothing here.
Which one of these photos did you find the funniest?
By Rishabh Chakravorty | Photo credit: Facebook.com, izismile.com and fun2video.com.