Words fall short to describe the sibling love. But on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan 2017, we bring to a collection of heart-warming quotes about brothers and sisters. Raksha Bandhan is an auspicious Hindu festival celebrated in the Indian subcontinent. It is commemorated in honour of pure relationship, a brother and sister share. Raksha Bandhan 2017 which falls on August 2017, Monday is the day of celebrating sibling love. Raksha Bandhan which translates to ‘Bond of Protection’ is marked by sisters tying a rakhi (a silken thread) on their brother’s wrist. Brothers, elder or younger take a vow to protect their sisters from any misfortunes. Meanwhile, sisters pray for the well-being, long life full of prosperity, health and wealth of their brothers. Raksha Bandhan is a colourful festival with everything right from gorgeous dresses to bright rakhis, and everything is vivid and beautiful. We bring to a collection of sweet Raksha Bandhan quotes in English, beautiful Rakhi 2017 images to set as WhatsApp display picture and convey the sweet message of Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017. Raksha Bandhan Wishes & Images: Best Happy Raksha Bandhan 2017 Messages, WhatsApp GIFs & Facebook Greetings to Celebrate Rakhi. Also Read - After Failing to Fulfil Promise of Gifting a Bicycle to His Sister, Kanpur Man Jumps In Front of Moving Train
1. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend. – Cali Rae Turner. Also Read - Raksha Bandhan 2020: This Hyderabad Shop Sells ‘Corona Rakhi’ Made Of Cow Dung, Becomes Huge Hit
2. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: A brother shares childhood memories and grown up dreams. – Anonymous. Also Read - Bizarre! People of This UP Village Are Scared of 'Rakhi', Haven't Celebrated Raksha Bandhan Since 1955; Here's Why
3. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. – Marc Brown.
4. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life. – Victoria Secunda.
5. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb.
6. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: Being sister and brother means being there for each other.- Shellygb.
Funny WhatsApp Image for Raksha Bandhan – We may grow old for other people but for our brothers and sisters we are always child!! We have lived with each other since our childhood and so there is innocence in the relationship! A very happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest brother!!
7. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they will still be there. – Amy Li.
8. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: My sister and I are so close that we finish each other’s sentences and often wonder who’s memories belong to whom. – Shannon Celebi.
9. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: My brother is one of my true heroes. Steady and sober where I am impulsive and emotional. – Mark McKinnon.
10. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. – Isadora James.
11. Brother-Sister Quotes on Raksha Bandhan: There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother. – Astrid Alauda.
Make this Raksha Bandhan 2017 a memorable day for you and your sibling’s lives. We may love each other, but in our busy daily routines, we tend not to communicate our feelings. Raksha Bandhan is not a mere formality or an occasion but indeed holds a significant place in the lives of siblings, whether related by blood or not. We hope the collection of sweet quotes defining the brother-sister relationship along with the set of Raksha Bandhan images come useful to make your day even more eventful. We wish a Happy Rakhi 2017 to all the loving brother and sisters out there reading our post. (Edited by: Rashmi Mishra).