Top Recommended Stories
Veteran TV And Radio Host Larry King Dies at 87, Here Are The Top 15 Quotes of Legend You Must Know
Here are top 15 quotes by the legendary talk show host that give us a glimpse into his brain and life.
The iconic TV and radio interviewer Larry King died on Saturday at the age of 87, his media company said in a statement. Here are top 15 quotes by the legendary talk show host that give us a glimpse into his brain and life.
Top 15 quotes by Larry King:
- I never learned anything while I was talking.
- I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.
- The first rule of my speaking is: listen!
- If you do something, expect consequences.
- The secret of success is an absolute ungovernable curiosity.
- You make your own luck. Luck is the residue of design.
- There is nothing in your destiny, nothing in your future that you cannot accomplish.
- Those who have succeeded at anything and don’t mention luck are kidding themselves.
- It’s joyful to give. But for people who want to take advantage of you, you’re kind of an easy mark.
- If I do something caring for a friend, I have no doubt in my mind they would do it for me.
- All of my life doing interviews, comedy has been my favorite thing, comedians are my favorite people.
- You cannot talk to people successfully if they think you are not interested in what they have to say or you have no respect for them.
- Anonymous sources are to journalism what silicon enhancements are to the feminine figure; they look impressive to the gullible, but something doesn’t feel right.
- Don’t you think it would be better to legalize victimless crimes like drugs & prostitution & divert the resources to more important things like the rapes & assaults & things like that?
- Nobody beats a bunch of journalists for inflating their rather mundane straightforward chores with a lot more melodrama and self-importance than the job should be asked to contain.