By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
Fire Breaks Out at Park Show Cinema Hall in Kolkata, No Casualties
Park Show Cinema Hall Fire: A total of 5 fire tenders have been pressed into service to douse the flames.
Kolkata: A massive fire broke out at the Park Show cinema hall in Kolkata on Tuesday. A total of 5 fire tenders have been pressed into service to douse the flames. As per the reports of Aaj Tak Bangla, the fire broke out at around 2 PM in the afternoon.
Notably, the cinema hall is surrounded by a densely populated area and it also has many shops around it. Thus panic gripped the area as soon the fire broke out.
You may like to read
Local residents said that the Mallick Bazar hall has been closed for almost two years and didn’t open for the public.
Fortunately, there were no casualties or injuries, as no one was present inside the hall, said reports. Though the cause of the fire has not been ascertained yet, some locals claim that the blaze started from a short circuit.
This is a breaking story. More details are awaited.